….Of Amazing April. One thing I know is, it has gone amazingly quickly! I haven’t done as much screenplay writing as I had intended to, but for some reason I always write more when I am working at my day job so sure I will get a draft ready to send out by the end of the summer. However, I have done a lot of things, mostly yoga. To recap…
…30 days ago it was a time of nipplegate, massive muff paranoia, 5 hours in bed due to intense dehydration headache, an inability to breath deeply and distinct lack of faith my own willpower …
30 days later…I look like this:
Ok, I haven’t turned into a man, and maybe I’m not quite there yet…but you get the picture. I honestly can’t begin to tell you what has happened this month, mostly because I can’t remember, but here are a few things I have learnt in the last 30 days.
- I wish I had paid more attention in biology and not just given Dr. Marsham cheek. I am 36 and have just found out what my glutes are…and I don’t even know how to spell them.
- My right side is MUCH stronger than my left side in every way…even my right boob is bigger. Go figure.
- I can get up at 5:45, and be happy about it.
- I can commit to something (even if it is only for 30 days)
- I still like drinking in the day
- I was born way too late – preferring the Man Ray exhibition to the Bowie exhibition is just weird
- To add to that, the best film I watched this month was Citizen Kane
- Everybody is basically blagging it, most of the time
- I like Carnies a bit too much
Because I am blogging about other things this week (namely Live Below The Line https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/janeyhammond) and due to lack of food I am struggling with concentration, I’m going to leave it there. It’s been emotional.